May 17, 2009

Twitter does it all

As you all can see, my daily ramblings from Twitter are all being posted here on the left hand side of my blog page. That is the reason I am being lazy about doing long blog updates.

I promise I will post pictures and a more detailed blog once I have more time. Hopefully, that will happen once we slow down after the visit with the kids.

We arrived in Twin Falls on Friday after a two day stop in Ely, Nevada. We will be here in Twin Falls until Thursday the 21st, then move the coach to Yellowstone.

We had a very nice day yesterday with the twins Court of Honor. The Boy Scout Eagle Badge is quite an honor!! We are very proud of them both for this very special achievement!!

Today is a graduation rite from their church seminary (something I really don't understand), but we will be tied up all afternoon and most of the evening with that festivity.

Then, the final event is their high school graduation tomorrow night. After their graduation ceremony, there is a huge family gathering with tons of eats. Actually, each day has involved eating with a large family grouping. I don't know why we can't get away from food, but I guess that is the way it goes when you are retired (grin).

Anyhow, until I can post a more detailed blog, just keep up with my tiny posts via my Twitter updates on this page.

No comments: