January 31, 2009

"GO CARDS"

Last week Ken had a cold; this week, I was down with it. I am feeling better this evening, but still have a dry hacking cough (not fun)

Before I came down with Ken's "bug," we went to the movie “Gran Torino.” It was a great movie and I would go again, but the language was pretty rough….Ken called it "typical" street language.  Well, I didn’t think there needed to be THAT many bad words, but I got through it.  Like I said, it was a great movie and I would recommend it to anyone, but warn them not to take the "itty bitties."

Ken spent Monday, Thursday, and part of Friday in the Rock Shop.  Wednesday, we got a couple hours of caching in (found 12 in 2 hours).

Tomorrow is the Super Bowl. We will be here watching the game and cheering the Cardinals on. This is the first time in franchise history the Arizona Cardinals have made it to the Super Bowl, and everyone is really hoping they come away with a win.  However, the Steelers really have the advantage and are rated much higher than the Cardinals.  Lots of people (in Pittsburg) are saying a “BIRD” cannot beat STEEL (hmm, we will see).   We just hope it's a good game, and the Cards come away smiling.

No comments: